I want to open a Charity Wings Art Center!
Will you support me?
Only if you know what the heck it is I do!
So here it is in a nutshell.
Charity Wings has been around since April 2006 and we have:
- hosted over 150 fundraising and awareness raising events
- raised over $460,000
- helped more than 73 different non profit organizations
- collected socks for the homeless during the cold rainy season
- collected over 5000 cards for military men and women stationed overseas
- created 73 scrapbooks for families coping with cancer
- hosted art events for breast cancer support groups
- and many more....
What we are doing now is opening a Charity Wings Art Center.
Its going to be a place for everyone to Give, Gather and Create!
The Art Center will have two main functions:
- To partner with other non- profits to offer free art and creativity classes and events to their beneficiaries.
- To serve the Arts and Crafts Community by hosting classes, events and open studio time for our online and patron members.
So what do I need from you?
We need members.
The Charity Wings Art Center will be mostly funded by memberships. We will have different levels from online memberships starting at $10 per month, to patron memberships starting at $20 per month. There will be something for everyone.
We are still in the process of figuring out a few of the details but we will be taking members very soon.
I hope you will join me in this movement and help us spread the joy of creating around the world,
because everyone is happy when they are being creative.
Learn more about the Art Center here
Want to help? email me email@example.com We are always looking for volunteers.