Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Coming!!!- What is it?

It's been creeping up on me, I've been watching it through my finger tips and smiling at it and maybe inside my heart a little hoping it would go away. But I am ready for it.  Really I am....

THE BIG 4-0!!

I am trying to plan something really fun.  I am not sure what.  I know we will have fun at the dinner on Saturday night at Seaside Soiree.  and of course I will be at Disneyland on my actual birthday but the weekend after is when I want to get out of San Diego and do something different.  Anyone have any ideas?  hook ups :)?  or tips?  I need suggestions!!

It's Coming!!!

Here is a little tag I created for a swap with my OTB girls.  We are open for new members if you want to join us! Here is a link to all the fun :)

2 comments:

Mikal said...

40 is awesome, and so is everything afterwards! I hope you have the FUNNEST day ever!!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

Im looking forward to it Mikal!