Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Monday, February 08, 2010

Oh Canada!!

family in canada is soooo great!!


























this is outside the Oval where they will be doing speedskating and curling...

Ok, Im here with my friend Jimmy in this place that has total Olympic fever. Its been very fun visiting the sites that will be filled with tons and tons of peeps on Friday. I have been visiting family while Jimmy does interviews for his documentary.

So here are a few pics from my adventure :)My wonderful cousins Ed and Sandra who opened their homes and hearts and have been amazing hosts!

I love Quachi!! He is soooo cute!

Cousin Ed and his new slippers. Olympic crap to buy all over the place and soooo expensive!this was an amazing lantern made from plastic bottles for the Lantern Festival that was part of the pre-olympics festivities.

No comments: