Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm a Happy Happy People!

Some people are just in your life to make things better.  I have to spotlight one of these people right now.

She is my friend Debby and I just love her.

It's not just that she supports Charity Wings. It's that she supports me.  I have known Debby for I think 6 or 7 years?!?!  something like that.  She has one of the biggest most generous hearts and I am so lucky to have a friendship with her that has grown over the years.  We don't see eachother that often, she has been in my book club forever, but it's one of those friends that make my life better just cause she is in it.

Thank you Debby for doing what you did yesterday. For helping me cross the finish line and for everything you have in your heart that compels you to have the same ideas about charity and giving as I do.

Love you!

No comments: