Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

What a sweet surprise!

This is a text from yesterday:
Matt: "I'm taking you out tonight and buying you shoes and a    dress"
          "Is that ok?"
Elena: "Really?"
          "Just because?"
Matt: "I want to is that ok?"
      
I'll spare you the rest of the messages :)

But he took me out and we went to my favorite store Anthropology for this pretty dress, and then got some shoes to match.

Then he took me to Marine Room off Princess Street :)

Where we had a really awesome dinner and some very yummy wine.  It was so sweet and such a nice surprise. 

I don't think I have even been in a relationship where I knew we were actually meant to be together forever. I don't see an end in sight. I don't feel like we might not make it. There are obstacles but they are not the kind that make you think,"is this person right for me" It's such a different feeling and so great and I can't believe we found each other.


My dad used to take me to Marine Room when I was a little girl.  He was working at Scripps as a researcher. It made me think of him and that is a good thing. It reminded me that he used to live close and I was his little princess :)

1 comment:

RollerScrapper said...

He sounds like a keeper ;)