Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

moving is so much work! and I love Idaho peeps!

there are a few empty boxes!!

Thank goodness for amazing friends and family! My place is coming together. Despite the fact that there are still sooooo many boxes to unpack. I can't thank Sandy and her husband Bob enough for helping me install the cabinets in my office and my brother, Uncle Mike, Albert, Jimmy, Brooke, Manny, Raul, Ignacio, Barbie, Jesse, my aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpa, Bonnie, Jessekins they all helped me move in either by hauling stuff or helping me buy furniture etc!

I can't believe how lucky I am!

And of course, the most amazing person is my mom who made this all happen. I can't believe how much she loves me.

In Idaho today with Melody Ross and got surprised by a bunch of Brave Girls for lunch. It was so cool! And then the amazing little Jocelyn made Bearette a new Brave Girls Dress! seriously needed it! Bearettes dress was rags!







it was so cool to see jocelyn and all the wonderful brave girls!

MELODY MADE ME A BACON AND TOMATO GRILLED CHEESE SANDWHICH FOR DINNER! IT WAS SOOOOO YUMMY ! AND THEN SHE FED ME BACON FLAVORED ALMONDS!! YUM YUM!











how cute is bearettes new dress! i want one to match!












they all had little girls! it was sooo darn cute... well there was one little boy, sheryl brought her grands on and he played DS the whole time :) this little princess made me laugh. she was just scooping up noodles with her hands putting them on the spoon then shoving the whole thing in her mouth! now that is what I call good eats!









my brave sista Maria. she has turned into quite the jewelry goddess!















here is jocelyn putting the final touches on bearette's dress. cute buttons and an adorable crocheted flower!











i loved visiting with these amazing women. it was such an awesome surprise and all because of a few little facebook posts! still think you're too good for facebook? you are missing out! You know who you are!


will post photos of my new place very soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww... look at you moving in and getting situated! YAY for you!

Looks like good times in Idaho- let's do coffee and catch up when you get back!

-Jess