Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Monday, March 07, 2011

If it is meant to be, it will.

There are so many things I need to decide on right now.  I have this vast open field in front of me and I just want to run in it and twirl and do cartwheels and play but instead I have to focus on the pile of wood that needs to be chopped and stacked, the bales of hay that need to be put out to feed the cute little piggies and the crazy dog that is barking and needing my attention.

Do I play? or take care of business.

Ok, so this is not my life, this is not even close to an analogy but yet, I can relate.  I feel like I have these never ending "chores" when it comes to making my life great.  And then I look around and I see that it is already great.  That what is happening is exactly what is supposed to happen right now.

That even though I feel lost and overwhelmed by the decisions I have to make,

whatever the decision is, it is what is meant to be.

This is how I make it through the day and face that field.

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Nice blog you havee