Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting moved in...

Ok, I finally made the switch. There were a few reasons I didnt want to move:
1) some lame-o has taken "Travelingprincess" and is not even posting on it!! so I had to use "TheTravelingPrincess" which I am not in love with but will deal with.
2) There is no way in heck I am going to be able to move my old posts without a lot of effort and I had nostalgic feelings about having them all in one place.
3) I am used to the other blog even though it was annoying!

So...for old posts you can still go to my old blog http://elena.travelingprincess.com and I will leave all that fun up forever and ever :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Love the new blog and the header!! Yay!!

PHI KAPPA SCRAPPA said...

Glad you moved to my blog spot. I saved your pic from Disneyland of the tutu. Heard you were too, too much! I need to talk to you about a charity that sure could a SBR fundraiser. I'll call tomorrow.
Patty

buttafly said...

I love the new header!! Very cute and very you. Welcome to blogspot. I hope you enjoy!!