Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Altered Crown class, crop and raffles galore

This Sunday 11am -2pm I am finally teaching the Altered Crown mini book at Pink Pineapple 760-598-2222. Call the store to sign up! I am so excited to finally do this! The cost of the class is $38 and it is packed with all sorts of cute little goodies. I seriously put everything including the kitchen sink in it!

Here are some photos. I asked everyone to bring a snack to share since we will be working through lunch.



I also want to announce that jennifer and I will be hosting the March Theme crop at Pink Pineapple. The theme is "Crop like Royalty!" You know it is going to be so great. Each person will be getting a tiara and goodie bag. We will be doing a free raffle as well as a little bonus raffle that will raise a little money for Scrapbook Royalty. We need all the help we can get right now. This economy has really made it hard to support SBR so I am turning to my friends and family to help me keep this charity going. If you want to help. You can click on the donate button below and make a 100% tax deductible monetary donation.




Another way you can support SBR is by visiting our auction and raffle blog. There are some really great items on there and it is totally open to the public! Please take a look when you have time.



And I wanted to share a photo of Julie Emily and I going to the InterFaith homeless shelter in Escondido to drop off socks. It was so amazing. I have never been to a homeless shelter before and to be honest I was a little nervous. so lame! but I am so glad we went. The volunteers there were so happy to take our donation of 112 pairs of socks, 2 winter coats and 3 scarves. They said especially with this weather, they really need socks. This was part of the Sock it to Poverty Sock drive that I did with the Fiskateer Charity Fiskamittee. Our next big effort is to collect blank handmade Mother's Day and Father's Day cards to send to the troops overseas. Click here to see the info.

No comments: