Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Who's busy?

ME ME ME ME ME ME!!


Busy lovin' life and being a happy people!!


Friday I went to the Prom :) Friends of Scott Prom that is, a wonderful charity event to give kids battleing cancer a venue to let loose and be kids! Here are me and my dates with the 200 goodie bags we decorated for these amazing kids. You can see more photos and read a little more on the SBR blog

Saturday I was at the Lucky 13 crop that Candice organized. There were a few last minute cancellations but we really enjoyed the 5 of us that could come. and then Donna was able to come for a bit and we had an impromptu photo session!

2 comments:

Candice McLean said...

these are so funny! thanks for posting them. now going to steal them. xo!

Unknown said...

I am very curious about the lucky 13, Jane is one and Gloria is one. Hmm sounds like a fun thing. Julie