Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Friday, September 04, 2009

Super A.D.D. Day!! stop to smell the roses....



So I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off and I look on my desk and Jean-Claude has left me some beautiful roses. So I stop, pick up the vase and take a nice long breath. They smell amazing. and they are so beautiful. I so needed it too...



So back to running around!!!



Here are a couple of photos of what I got back in the two swaps I posted about last week. One is the Vintage ATC swap. Super cute cards! Can't wait to add them to my ATC tower!
And the other was a flower swap for Pink Pineapple Scrapbook Club. This was amazing! I loved all the flowers that they girls made. Even yours Nely!!! Nely's was cute and sweet and she insists she is making new ones!! Whatever! I think basically, everyone was blown away by the flowers they got back. Love this crafty amazing group of ladies!
And last night at we had a wonderful guest from Provocraft, Jim came and demoed the Gypsy which is a super treat because very few people have been able to actually touch one! They are not coming out till September 24th!!

3 comments:

RollerScrapper said...

Those roses are gorgeous!!

I also had a blast, I'm going to miss the book club for the next 3 months, hopefully I can come back soon.

Gloria King said...

hello miss e..
i love the vampire card or page super duper cute...book club was so great thanks G

allyson joy said...

so glad you like the atcs!!! that was a really good swap!!!