Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sometimes you gotta go for it!

I was at Laura's Desert Scrappers Retreat event a couple of months ago and it was really fun! They played "musical chairs scavenger hunt" and it was hilarious! Albert caught this photo of me running for the next item and.....

then diving for the chair so I wouldn't be out!! It was so close...hahaha!



But as you can see, I was on the floor in the end...
I had so much fun tho! And you can too!...



There are 2 Scrapbook Royalty options for the next Desert Scrappers Retreat which still has room! Sept 17-19th. Palm Desert!

  • The Scrap Yourself Pink one day crop hosted by Jennifer Priest and Sheila the amazing awesome angel to raise money for Susan G. Komen
  • The Royal Add On that goes with Laura's retreat. Super awesome feedback from last time so we are doing it again!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

2 comments:

Dani Fai said...

I wsa wondering how this "musical chairs scavenger hunt" works?
It seems to be fun!!!

Maybe we can play it in Brazil too.

Jennifer Priest said...

Soo fun!!!!