Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Redesigning Elena...excuse the interruption

Dear D,

I dont have any other way to communicate with you so I'm reaching out here...You don't know me other than my blog and your perceptions, and I dont know you other than what I hear, but I want you to know that I understand you are hurting. You may be stressed trying to keep your life normal for yourself and your kids and I can't imagine how hard that must be.  I believe you are a good person and you are reacting to the situation with anger and jealousy because it is natural.  I am going to ignore the things you say about me because I want to come from a place of compassion and I know that there may come a time in the future when we have to have contact and I want to alleviate as much uncomfortableness as possible.  It's a hard journey and I have been through it and I wish you luck.

Elena

No comments: