Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Monday, January 19, 2009

What a turn around...

When life gives you lemons...? Lemonade is not always possible. It's been a bit rough lately. This whole getting older and wiser thing is really hard. Life lessons and all. Well, at least I can say that I am never bored or boring. and I can still say that I am a Happy People! No matter what I wrote on my facebook update :)


So for some fun, I am posting a little giveaway from SoCalScrap These girls have been amazingly supportive of Scrapbook Royalty and I just love love love their logo. They are doing a give away on their blog so click here and find out how to enter!


I am running around like a crazy person getting ready for CHA and the Royal Slumber Crop and 4 other affiliate events and a fund raiser just for SBR. Its crazy here!

No comments: