Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Disney Bday and now in Taiwan

I'm here in Taiwan. This is my beautiful friend Belle's home. She is so generous and bought me a plane ticket to visit for my birthday. My mom couldn't be outdone so she matched the plane ticket in spending money :) Im such a lucky Happy People!!

So I am here, buying Christmas presents, Pink Pineapple Scrapbook Club kit goodies, and of course anything that I can justify buying! I thought it was going to rain every day and be a bit cold. Boy was I wrong! warm and sunny! So my first purchase was a bathing suit since I totally didnt think to bring one! Belle has fun stuff planned for almost every day. We are going to travel around the island and stay at amazing hotels and eat yummy food. today we had afternoon tea at a Wedgewood Tea house. Loved it!












What a fun Di
sney Bday I had! As always, a parade in my honor :) And then dinner at House of Blues with family and friends. Whenever Eric and I get a chance, we take a "traditional pose" photo. It annoys the heck out of our mom and reminds us that we are loving brother and sister!




2 comments:

Shirley said...

No food pictures?!?!? Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Elena, I'm glad you are having such a great time! I can't wait to hear more about your trip and I can't wait to see all the cool loot you pick up!