Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Let me explain

Oh wait.  that is the worst thing ever. I hate explaining myself. I hate being misjudged and having to "clear my good name"

Lately I have come under fire from some of the other non-profits that I have tried to raise money and awareness for.  Its is so hurtful and I am having trouble getting over it.  As my friend G says, this is my problem, I have to learn to be confident in myself.

I think it's just who I am, it's my genetic make up. I was born to do charity work.  NOT TO BE A SAINT.  I also born with an amazing fear and healthy appreciation for what is RIGHT AND WRONG.  Not that I always do the right thing.  I was a rebellious teen and a crazy fly by the seat of my pants, "where is the next fun" young adult.  But as I have gotten older, I learned that I can't lie, I can't fake it, and I only am a Happy People when I am doing the right thing.

So for three organizations to question what I do and not even bother to research why it is this way makes me so sad.  And well, it pisses me off.

I get caught up in the whirlwind of running a non profit with just volunteers and events stacked on top of eachother so here are some facts...';

No comments: