Becoming a mother at 46 and the adventure of having a baby unicorn!

Monday, June 08, 2009

Inspired!


First of all I am going to the Jenny Bowlin Class at Paper Tales on Thursday and I can't wait! There are not a lot of scrapbooking "celebrities" that I go gaga over but I really love her style! I'll call it simplified vintage and I can't do it so its fun to take class and see how her creativity works! i can't wait to take the class and meet her. I think there might still be room at least there were a couple of days ago but not sure...

We are hosting a raffle on the SBR website for an art doll that is sooo amazing. I was inspired by this doll to do something with all the beatiful charms that I have recieved in charm swaps and from friends! I bought this bust at Shinoda and then painted it white. I just love the way it turned out and can't wait to keep adding to it!




I also have a sneek peek of my lucky 13 page that I did for Gloria.

More sneeks on the Lucky 13 blog . We made a change to the group and we are now working on getting the pages published so we are not going to post full pics any more. But we are going to get really active on the blog so please add it to your favs and keep checking! I know Cheryl Waters has pages ready to go and she will be posting them tomorrow or the day after :)

No comments: